Wednesday 29 July 2015

Ta'agra Translator

do pal khajiit trevana (Good day Khajiit Friends)


During a slow day at work I was doing some additional research on khajiit lore and the native language when I came across a page named the ta'agra project. with lots of information about the language and the way it is spoken. it has also expanded and grown with fan created work and interpretations of the language making it very usable.

Currently however there is no translator, and although this is something the team are planning on building it is currently unavailable. with over 700 words there is simply no way of learning it all overnight so i figured i would take it apon myself to create a very simple translator using the words and grammar from the site.

I take no responsibility or ownership of the language, Ta'agra or fan created work I have simply put all of the data into a user friendly translator. The real thanks goes to bethesda/zenimax, the work started by Geckat at the Conlang Wikia and the team at Ta'agra Project.

This is by no means finished nor a replacement for what the Ta'agra project have planed and is merely something I put together in my spare time for a bit of fun. I do however wish to continue and improve it.

Take a look and see what you think

http://lingojam.com/Taagra



No comments:

Post a Comment